Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
Our practice in Russia and the CIS saw Russian M&A nascent in 1997-2002 and gathering momentum from 2003 onwards. We advised on the landmark deals on the Russian market and in the CIS. While we work in a high pace transaction environment that demands a high level of commitment, KPMG maintains an open, cooperative and collegial atmosphere. If you are passionate about transactions, motivated and effective working in a team environment, KPMG Deal Advisory is the place for you.
Participation in the following assignments:
- Taking part in different stages of Business Valuation projects
- Report writing and checking
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
- Carrying out financial analysis of company's historic results and projections, conducting industry research
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree or being on a final year of studies of a leading Russian or international university desirably in finances/ economics or technical
- Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation
- Knowledge of financial accounting
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- Fluent written and spoken Russian
- Intermediate or upper Intermediate English
- Ability to work part-time or full-time and to combine work and studies.
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comfortable high-class office